Brixton Metals Corporation is a precious metals exploration and development company with 4 projects in North America. Our Head Office is located in Vancouver, BC.
We are currently accepting applications and screening applicants for our current work season at our remote camp located in NW British Columbia (Sept-Oct 2019, weather permitting).
All applications (cover letter and resume) are to be submitted by email only via: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or office visits, please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Work location: NW British Columbia, Canada (remote, live-in camp)
Job category: Temporary work (rotation)
- Moving core (lifting, carrying);
- Cutting core with electric rock saw (experience required);
- Follow sampling protocols (standards/blanks/ duplicates);
- Various camp related tasks to keep the camp operating smoothly.
Skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in core cutting and physical labour;
- Ability to perform physical tasks, such as lifting, carrying, shoveling, moving containers and other heavy materials;
- Must be comfortable living and working in a remote camp (on rotation);
- Must have a strong work ethic with an eagerness to take on additional duties;
- Able to take direction, work well independently, & work cooperatively with a diverse team;
- Abide by safety standards and take part in all safety training;
- Strong preference for applicants who reside in Whitehorse, YT and surrounding area.