- Loading stock data...
Brixton Metals Corporation (TSX-V:BBB)
Brixton Metals Corporation (TSXV:BBB) is a precious metals exploration and development company focused on advancing its wholly-owned projects toward mine development. The company was listed in December of 2010. The Company is seeking JV partners for one of more of its projects.
- An experienced management team with a proven track record of building companies.
- Well positioned for a sector recovery with four high potential gold-silver + base metal projects in stable jurisdictions (Canada/USA).
- The Atlin Gold Project’s wholly owned property consists of 979 square kilometres and is located in NW British Columbia, Canada. It’s an early stage gold exploration play in search of Barkerville style mother-lode gold deposits. Drilling at the Yellowjacket zone returned up to 5.57m of 509.96 g/t gold. Yellowjacket Mine non-NI-43-101 compliant estimate of 453,500t at 10.26 g/t Au.(1)
- The Thorn Gold-Copper-Silver Project is an early stage district-scale exploration opportunity located in the northern tip of the “Golden Triangle” of British Columbia, Canada. Drill results returned up to 95m of 1.71 g/t gold, 628 g/t silver plus base metals. Surface rocks samples of up to 265 g/t Au. Deposit types include sediment hosted gold, high-sulphidation Ag-Cu-Au veins/breccia and porphyry Cu-Au-Mo. An inferred resource of 21.5M AgEq was established in 2014 and remains open for expansion.
- The Hog Heaven Silver-Gold-Copper+-Lead-Zinc Project is an advanced stage exploration opportunity located in NW Montana, USA. The project has 722 historic drill holes for about 60,000m including 12m of 1089 g/t Ag or 53m of 411 g/t Ag. Non-NI-43-101 compliant estimate of 47.3 Moz Ag and 0.23 Moz Au.(2)
- The Langis-Hudson Bay Silver Cobalt Project is a brownfield exploration opportunity that is located in Ontario, Canada. Best drill results: 6.00m of 4,719.33 g/t silver and 0.33 percent cobalt. While drilling for cobalt-silver-nickel mineralization the Company encountered diamondiferous kimberlite material.
- Tight share structure with ~73M shares outstanding with strong shareholders including Rob McEwen, Gold 2000, Hecla Mining, Pan American Silver, US Global and management.