- Loading stock data...
Brixton Metals Corporation (TSX-V:BBB)
Brixton Metals Corporation (TSXV:BBB) is a precious metals exploration and development company focused on advancing its wholly-owned gold and silver projects. Properties include the past-producing Langis and Hudson Bay silver-cobalt mines in Ontario, Canada’s historic Cobalt camp.; the advanced stage Ag-Au-Cu-Pb-Zn Hog Heaven project in Montana; the district-scale Thorn Au-Ag-Cu project in British Columbia; and the early stage Atlin gold project in NWBC. All four projects have returned exceptional results and offer high growth potential.
- Experienced management team with a proven track record of building companies
- Well positioned for a sector recovery with four high potential gold and silver projects in stable jurisdictions (Canada/USA)
- Langis-Hudson Bay drill results: 5.0 meters of 0.42 percent cobalt, 45 percent copper, 23.90 g/t silver, including 2.0m of 0.97 percent cobalt; 2.0 meters of 1.38 percent cobalt and 63.00 g/t silver equivalent
- Hog Heaven Project has 722 historic drill holes including 12.19 meters of 2,330 g/t silver equivalent; 54.86 meters and 411 g/t silver equivalent
- Thorn drill results: 95 meters of 1.71 g/t gold, 628 g/t silver, including 9.3 meters of 3.0 g/t gold, 2,984 g/t silver. Surface rocks samples of 265 g/t Au and 57 g/t Au. Deposit type include sediment hosted, high-sulphidation veins/breccia and porphyry
- The Atlin Gold Project’s wholly owned 68,309 hectares in British Columbia, Canada is an early stage gold exploration play in search of Barkerville style mother-lode gold deposits that may exist in prospective host rocks that are masked by overburden. Results from samples taken by Brixton at its LD showing in 2017 returned a high of 9.4 opt Au (293 g/t Au)
- Tight Share Structure with 64M S/O: Rob McEwen is one of Brixton’s largest shareholders with 6.0 percent; Gold 2000 holds 9.0 percent; Hecla Mining holds 4.0 percent; management and the board collectively hold 8.0 percent
- Recently completed over $3 million financing.