- Loading stock data...
Brixton Metals Corporation (TSX-V:BBB)
Brixton Metals Corporation (TSXV:BBB) is a precious metals exploration and development company focused on advancing its wholly-owned projects toward mine development. The company was listed in December of 2010. The Company is seeking JV partners for one of more of its projects.
- An experienced management team with a proven track record of building companies
- Well positioned for a sector recovery with four high potential gold-silver + base metal projects in stable jurisdictions (Canada/USA)
- The Langis-Hudson Bay Silver Cobalt Project is a brownfield exploration opportunity that is located in Ontario, Canada. Best drill results: 6.00m of 4,719.33 g/t silver and 0.33 percent cobalt. While drilling for cobalt-silver-nickel mineralization the Company encountered diamondiferous kimberlite material.
- The Atlin Gold Project’s wholly owned 979 square kilometres located in NW British Columbia, Canada. It’s an early stage gold exploration play in search of Barkerville style mother-lode gold deposits. Drilling at the Yellowjacket zone returned up to 5.57m of 509.96 g/t gold. Yellowjacket Mine non-NI-43-101 compliant estimate of 453,500t at 10.26 g/t Au (1)
- The Hog Heaven Silver-Gold-Copper+-Lead-Zinc Project is an advanced stage exploration opportunity located in NW Montana, USA. The project has 722 historic drill holes for about 60,000m including 12m of 1089 g/t Ag or 53m of 411 g/t Ag. Non-NI-43-101 compliant estimate of 47.3 Moz Ag and 0.23 Moz Au.(2)
- The Thorn Gold-Copper-Silver Project is an early stage district-scale exploration opportunity located in the northern tip of the “Golden Triangle” of British Columbia, Canada. Drill results returned up to 95m of 1.71 g/t gold, 628 g/t silver plus base metals. Surface rocks samples of up to 265 g/t Au. Deposit types include sediment hosted gold, high-sulphidation Ag-Cu-Au veins/breccia and porphyry Cu-Au-Mo. An inferred resource of 21.5M AgEq was established in 2014 and remains open for expansion.
- Tight share structure with 69M shares outstanding with strong shareholders including Rob McEwen, Gold 2000, Hecla Mining, Pan American Silver, US Global and management