- Loading stock data...
Brixton Metals Corporation
TSXV:BBB OTCQB:BBBXF GR:8BX1
FOUR WHOLLY OWNED EXPLORATION PROJECTS
Brixton Metals Corporation (TSXV:BBB) is a precious metals exploration and development company focused on advancing its wholly-owned projects toward mine development. The company was listed in December of 2010. The Company is seeking JV partners for one of more of its projects.
- An experienced management team with a proven track record of building companies.
- Well positioned for a sector recovery with four high potential gold-silver + base metal projects in stable jurisdictions (Canada/USA).
- The Atlin Goldfields Project is wholly owned property consists of ~940 square kilometres and is located in NW British Columbia, Canada. It’s an early stage gold exploration play in search of Barkerville style mother-lode gold deposits. Drilling at the Yellowjacket zone returned up to 5.57m of 509.96 g/t gold. Yellowjacket Mine non-NI-43-101 compliant estimate of 453,500t at 10.26 g/t Au.(1)
- The Thorn Gold-Copper-Silver Project is an early stage district-scale exploration opportunity located in the northern tip of the “Golden Triangle” of British Columbia, Canada.Drill results returned up to 95m of 1.71 g/t gold, 628 g/t silver plus base metals. Surface rocks samples of up to 265 g/t Au and 32.8% Cu from rock grab samples. Deposit types include sediment hosted Au-Ag, high-sulphidation Ag-Cu-Au veins/breccia and porphyry Cu-Au-Mo. An inferred resource of 21.5M AgEq was established in 2014 and remains open for expansion.
- The Hog Heaven Silver-Gold-Copper+-Lead-Zinc Project is an advanced stage exploration opportunity located in NW Montana, USA. The project has 722 historic drill holes for about 60,000m. Drill hole AFR79-5 returned 18.29m of 4.51 g/t Au, 4.46% Cu, 745.71 g/t Ag within a broader interval of 198.10m of 0.87 g/t Au, 0.58% Cu, 153.91 g/t Ag. A historic non-NI-43-101 compliant estimate of 47.3 Moz Ag and 0.23 Moz Au.(2)
- The Langis-Hudson Bay Silver Cobalt Project is a brownfield exploration opportunity that is located in Ontario, Canada. Best drill results: 6.00m of 4,719.33 g/t silver and 0.33 percent cobalt.
(1) In 1988, Homestake Mineral Development Company (“Homestake”) outlined the Yellowjacket gold zone by drilling 58 diamond drill holes of which gold was intercepted to 140m depth. Homestake delineated a historical non-compliant resource estimate of 453,500 tonnes grading 10.26 g/t gold (British Columbia Department of Mines Open File 2000-2 page 41). These are historical figures and do not comply with the CIM reporting standards National Instrument 43-101 for mineral resources or reserves and should not be relied upon. While Brixton considers these historical estimates to be relevant to investors as it may indicate the presence of mineralization, a QP for Brixton has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimates and Brixton is not treating these historical estimates as a current mineral resource.
(2) Based on a historical estimate for Hog Heaven prepared by Gregory Hahn, Chief Geological Engineer for CoCa Mines Inc., a previous owner of the property, in a report titled “Hog Heaven Project Optimization Study” dated May 1989, prior to implementation of National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”) (as disclosed in a prior owner’s resource statement [see Brixton’s news release dated June 22, 2017]) and based on diamond drilling. While Brixton considers these historical estimates to be relevant to investors as it may indicate the presence of mineralization, a QP for Brixton has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimates as current mineral resources as defined by NI 43-101 and Brixton is not treating these historical estimates as a current mineral resource.