Brixton Metals celebrates its 10 year anniversary on the TSX Venture Exchange.
FOUR WHOLLY OWNED EXPLORATION PROJECTS
Featuring core samples from the Hog Heaven Project
To chat with a geologist, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An experienced management team with a proven track record of building companies
- High impact exploration projects
- Strong strategic investors
- Great liquidity
The Thorn Gold-Copper-Silver Project is a district-scale exploration opportunity located in the northern tip of the “Golden Triangle” of British Columbia, Canada. Drill results returned: 95m of 1.71 g/t Au, 628 g/t Ag plus base metals; 554m of 2 g/t AuEq including 136m of 5 g/t AuEq. Deposit types include sediment and volcanic hosted Au-Ag, high-sulphidation Ag-Cu-Au veins/breccia and porphyry Cu-Au. An inferred resource of 21.5M AgEq was established in 2014 and remains open for expansion.
The Hog Heaven Silver-Gold-Copper Project (under JV to High Power Exploration) is an advanced stage exploration opportunity located in NW Montana, USA. The project has 729 drill holes for about 60,000m. Drill hole AFR79-5 returned 18.29m of 4.51 g/t Au, 4.46% Cu, 745.71 g/t Ag within a broader interval of 198.10m of 0.87 g/t Au, 0.58% Cu, 153.91 g/t Ag. A historic non-NI-43-101 compliant estimate of 47.3 Moz Ag and 0.23 Moz Au.(2)
The Langis-Hudson Bay Silver Cobalt Project is a brownfield exploration opportunity that is located in Ontario, Canada. Best drill results: 6m of 4,719 g/t Ag and 0.33% Co.
The Atlin Goldfields Project is wholly owned property consists of ~940 square kilometres and is located in NW British Columbia, Canada. It’s an early stage gold exploration play in search of orogenic and intrusion related gold deposits. Drilling at the Yellowjacket zone returned up to 5.57m of 509.96 g/t Au. Yellowjacket Mine non-NI-43-101 compliant estimate of 453,500t at 10.26 g/t Au.(1)
(1) In 1988, Homestake Mineral Development Company (“Homestake”) outlined the Yellowjacket gold zone by drilling 58 diamond drill holes of which gold was intercepted to 140m depth. Homestake delineated a historical non-compliant resource estimate of 453,500 tonnes grading 10.26 g/t gold (British Columbia Department of Mines Open File 2000-2 page 41). These are historical figures and do not comply with the CIM reporting standards National Instrument 43-101 for mineral resources or reserves and should not be relied upon. While Brixton considers these historical estimates to be relevant to investors as it may indicate the presence of mineralization, a QP for Brixton has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimates and Brixton is not treating these historical estimates as a current mineral resource.
(2) Based on a historical estimate for Hog Heaven prepared by Gregory Hahn, Chief Geological Engineer for CoCa Mines Inc., a previous owner of the property, in a report titled “Hog Heaven Project Optimization Study” dated May 1989, prior to implementation of National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”) (as disclosed in a prior owner’s resource statement [see Brixton’s news release dated June 22, 2017]) and based on diamond drilling. While Brixton considers these historical estimates to be relevant to investors as it may indicate the presence of mineralization, a QP for Brixton has not done sufficient work to classify the historical estimates as current mineral resources as defined by NI 43-101 and Brixton is not treating these historical estimates as a current mineral resource.